Thursday, 4 December 2014

Feeling Rough

Well, didn't go to plan!

I didn't tell the kids yesterday as I planned as I spent a lot of yesterday either sleeping or removing gunk from my tear ducts. Yup - still with blood in but not as bad so getting better which is a bonus.

Spent some time with the goats yesterday - Bertie needs his feet trimming so need to work out how to flip a 120kg goat onto its back for a manicure!

Been to the GP today to have bloods taken. Dropped off to vials of urine too for a full work up of my liver and kidneys to ensure that they are in full working order.

Bloods taken were Liver Function Test (LFT), Creatin Reactive Protein (CRP), Full Blood Count (FBC).

Funding for the Rituximab has been applied for, awaiting a decision from the fund holder (Powys NHS)

Spoke to clinic, treat on a weekly basis, 4-5 hour infusion for around four weeks, probably starting around February 2015. So at least I am going to have a decent Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment