Saturday, 6 December 2014

Oooo Its Christmas

Well, I suppose it must be Christmas. Been to see the Coca Cola truck today with the kids! Had our picture taken by Coca Cola themselves and therefore just waiting for them to email it to me....

So now it must be Christmas as Christmas doesn't start until we see the Coke truck!

Health wise?? well I still ache but have been piling on the co-codamol. Not just for pain in my joints, but also for pain in my jaw. The tooth I asked to be removed 2 years ago, they decided to crown instead. Now, I have a recurring abscess there now and today the gum has ballooned with pus. So not only have I taken the co-codamol, but i have also started on the co-amoxiclav antibiotics. The flucloxacillin just isn't touching it, but then its more a general antibiotic, whereas Co-Amoxiclax (Augmentin) is a specialist antibiotic that targets gram negative bacteria which is just what is lurking in my jaw.

I have also gone all "middle ages" on its ass and lanced it. This sounds medically professional, in truth it means i jabbed a bamboo skewer into it until the pus drained out!

Looking forward to tomorrow when hopefully the pain is lessened

No comments:

Post a Comment