Welcome to my life, whatever it may have in store for me.
A bit of background for you, I am currently 41 years old, and have a rare form of vasculitis know as Granulomatosis with Polyangiitus (Wegener's)
It used to be called Wegener's but after the discovery that Wegener was a Nazi war criminal who experimented on Jewish prisoners, the name has been changed!
I have been diagnosed with this condition since i was 21, and I have had chemotherapy twice to control it. I can never be cured of it, but at least I can't give it to anyone, as long as I don't give anyone blood or bone marrow that may transfer my dodgy illness.
It is a very debilitating illness. One day I feel like I can run a marathon, other days I feel like the most that I can do is walk from the sofa to the bathroom.
Join me on this blog as you can see what its like for a GPA sufferer like me
No comments:
Post a Comment